Our vision is to improve the lives of children with brain injury and their families.
Our primary mission is to help Canadian children who have sustained traumatic or acquired brain injury to access HBOT and/or other alternate treatments.
Our intent is also to share information with the families and friends and health care providers exploring these options.
- To make brain injury survivors, as well as family members, aware of the benefits of HBOT.
- To reach out and respond to those survivors of brain injuries who cannot afford HBOT and/or other promising alternate therapies that are not covered by Medical System.
- To raise money to support the work mentioned above; to organize fundraising activities to cover the costs of HBOT and/or other unfunded therapies that may become available in the future.
Eligibility for Funding Treatment:
- Priority for support will be given to a child determined to be most likely to benefit from therapy; a child whose family or support team does not have the means for such treatment.
- A child from the City of Coquitlam, or from the Tri-Cities, will be given preference. An individual who is not a local resident may be supported if a local child is not identified as in need of, or eligible for support.